Oh, hello! I am delicious and nutritious!
That mid afternoon lull, when your lunch is starting to wear off, supper is a few hours away, and your afternoon coffee needs a friend… HELLO chocolate PB Banana Muffins. 😍
Here is what you’ll do
Get these ingredients:
- 3 ripe medium bananas… you know, those brown ones that sat on the counter too long and aren’t good to eat anymore? Yeah! Those ones!!!!!!
- 3 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup all natural PB (I like the chunky kind, you?)
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (I use the small flake ones… they mix easier and are less chunky)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Here is what to do with these ingredients:
Mix them up (dry first, then wet than add then together). Once all mixed together, put in greased muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes on 350 degrees!
BUT, WAIT! Here is the thing!!!! While these muffins have all relatively good ingredients and no artificial sugars, that actually doesn’t mean you can have 5 of them. Stick to one a day, and savour each rich bite!
BUT WAIT AGAIN!
We would love to help you a little more with your nutrition. Finding that happy and healthy relationship with food while reaching your goals. Just click this link to come and see how we do it!