We have heard the question, “What if I am not comfortable coming back to the gym when you re-open?”.
Let us put your mind at ease. Whether you are itching to get back in the gym, or you’re choosing to stay home a bit longer, we have created something for you.
We have an extremely stringent cleaning (yes, believe it or not, even more than before) and organization system for when we get the go-ahead from the government to re-open. Based on other areas that have already opened, this is what we have planned:
- There will (likely) be a maximum of 10 people per class
- Marked out boxes for each individual to workout in
- No sharing of equipment during workouts
- Individual cleaning stations in each spot
- Extra time between each class for coaches to clean and sanitize before the next class
- Extra protocols to keep traffic down and have our major focus be on the small group in front of us
- and of course, mandatory hand washing
If you are still uncomfortable with working out in a public place, we will be continuing with online training to serve you where you are at. We are creating better systems each and every day to give you top-notch at-home training. As we have heard, some of you even think that virtual training is almost as good as being in the gym 😉
And that is why we have created a FLEX membership. It is a mix of at-home workouts and in-person group classes or PT sessions. Some of you have commented that you enjoy the freedom that online training gives you, but you miss your community…. So, why not both? This option will provide you with your own coach to keep in touch with no matter where you are.
We are doing everything we can to be flexible and prepared for whatever comes our way. We know that we might not all be in the same place, so wherever that place is for you, we will be there to serve you.
If you have not had the opportunity to see what our programs are all about please schedule a free call with one of our awesome coaches to talk about how we can help you meet your health and fitness goals.