Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring, bland, or involve saying goodbye to your beloved chocolate. These yummy muffins are a great way to enjoy something a little sweet, while still getting in some good nutrients.
These flourless and artificial sugar-less muffins would pair perfectly with an afternoon cup of coffee and an extra bit of protein.
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky all natural unsalted peanut butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 1/2 cups of quick rolled oats
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup of mini dark chocolate chips
Here is what you’re going to do!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease your muffin tins well.
- In a blender or mixer (or if you want to use your biceps… in a bowl) mix all of your wet ingredients first, and once mixed, add in the dry ingredients until it forms a nice batter. Then add in those coveted chocolate chips, and mix until smooth (if using a blender, use the lowest setting so you don’t blend your chips, or pour your batter into a bowl and mix them in).
- Pour or spoon your mixture into your muffin tins, and bake for approx. 20 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke the muffin).
- Then… well… you know the rest.
- Let cool. Enjoy. Repeat.
- Make a double batch and store in your freezer for easy grab and go snacks later on!
Need some more guidance with your nutrition?
Click this link to book your FREE No Sweat Intro Today!